|Many clients come to us with questions like:
• How can I take the stress out of my life?
• How can I establish a workable budget to live within?
• How can I start my own business?
• Who can help me with my credit problems?
• Is this the right house for me to purchase?
• Am I paying too much for this house?
• What do I need to know about a condominium complex before moving in?
• Where is the best place to get a loan for new business start-up?
• How can I get my life back on track?
• Where can I volunteer my services to help others?
• Who can help me in down sizing my home or business?
• Where should I buy a car, when and what type of plan is best for my needs?
• How do I prepare for college?
How do you help your clients?
We develop a customized plan for each unique request. Once the plan is created, we assist our clients in organizing and implementing the strategies within the plan. We help to provide the opportunity for each client to create the connections with the individuals or companies needed to help move forward with their objectives. We provide the client with accountability to themselves and the project to help to ensure optimal benefit from our services.
How do you get paid for your services?
For most of our services we charge an hourly consulting fee. Depending on the project, we may be able to offer a flat fee for a specific service package. Our fee is determined by the type and complexity of the assignment. Please contact our office for a quote.
How do you determine which service providers are part of your database?
The individuals or companies we refer our clients to, have gone through an interview process. This process includes but is not limited to the submission of a resume’, reference and background investigation, and licensing verification.
How can I find out if you can help me?
We offer each new client the first hour free of charge on their initial visit. This allows us to determine if we are able to assist that client with our services and helps to determine if the client feels we are the right fit for them.